AcDelco I-7002 Battery Charger is a automatic microprocessor controlled battery charger with 5 charge rate. It is designed to charge 12 volts rechargeable lead acid batteries with rated amp hour capacity of at least 12 Ah.
It designed to use on Gel cell batteries such as those used in cars, trucks, farm equipment, boats, lawn mowers, tractors, airplanes, motorcycles, vans, RVs and SUVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, ATVs, trolling motors, and so forth.
The battery charger is equiped with the microprocessor to provide ease of use. Lighted, digital display shows charging voltage, charging current, % Charge, Error Codes and Operation Mode. Charge rate settings of 2,6,10,12,15A, PLUS a special Maintenance mode which sends a controlled pulse which helps slow down the effects of plate sulfated.
Select the appropriate charging rate for the battery to be charged. The charger will display ‘FUL’ till the battery is fully charged. Following, the charger will go into maintenance mode automatically to warm up the battery from discharging and handle a full charge. Right through this mode when battery is unable to take any charge the charger will shut off and wake up to continue the charge till the battery discharges to pre-decided low level.
– ON / OFF key – When AC power cord is plugged into the AC outlet, the digital indicator will have to display the term ‘OFF’. Press and release the ‘ON/OFF’ key to cycle the system to display the term ‘ON’.
– Select key – This key allows the user to make a choice the charge rate appropriate for the battery to be charged. The user can select 2, 6, 10, 12, & 15 charge rates.
– Volt./Bat.% key – Press once and the indicator will display a 3 character voltage measurement; i.e. 13.4, 15.5, and so forth. Press the key again and it’s going to display the % charge of the battery.
– Function Key – Pressing this key once will result in a charge cycle known as a ‘Maintenance Cycle’. Specifications – Input Voltage: 90 to 120 AC
– Output Voltage: 12V
– Output Power: 2/6/10/15A
– Amperage Keep an eye on: Push-button
– RoHS Compliant: Yes
– Energy Star Compliant: No
– Certifications: UL, CUL – Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.5 x 8 inches
– Weight: 5 lbs